Having healthy cells is not a passive process. Active, regular tuning-up of our cells is not only feasible, but also necessary to slow aging and reduce the risk of cell dysfunction. We are, after all, only as healthy as our cells. Imperceptible cell dysfunction that is not corrected early can lead to disease. Fine-tuning can be done daily in only minutes, using pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs). In addition, when there is a known imbalance (when symptoms are present) or there is a known disease or condition, PEMF treatments, used either alone or along with other therapies, can often help cells rebalance dysfunction faster.
- Reduce pain, inflammation, the effects of stress on the body, and platelet adhesion.
- Improve energy, circulation, blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, the uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and the ability to regenerate cells.
- Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
- Accelerate repair of bone and soft tissue.
- Relax muscles.
broken bones, wound healing, pain and tissue swelling, and treat depression. Most therapeutic PEMF devices are considered safe by various standards and organizations.
Relieve pain with our
Exposure to electrosmog from microwaves, cell phones, WIFI connections, computers, televisions, etc. can cause blood cells to stick together which may result in a multitude of health issues.
Many people are suffering from degenerative diseases associated with electrosmog such as:
- Neurological disorders
- Irregular or rapid heart rate
- Blood disorders
- Associated with various types of cancers
Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) is restorative cellular therapy whereby low frequency electricity is sent in pulses from a device to a mat, which the client lays on. These gentle pulses go through every cell in the body killing pathogens like harmful bacteria and viruses without harming healthy cells. It also optimizes the body’s natural self healing and self regulating functions.
- Reduce inflammation and joint pain
- Accelerate muscle, bone and soft tissue repair
- Relax muscles
- Mitigate the effects of stress on the body
- Increase energy levels
- Improve circulation and blood and tissue oxygenation
- Enhance sleep quality
- Regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Facilitate the uptake of nutrients and cellular detoxification
- Increases immune system